Monday, February 13, 2012


I haven't posted anything on here in a while and now I'm feeling super guilty about it and I'm trying to think of really interesting captivating things I have been doing instead but all that has happened has been
  • MAJOR EMOTIONAL TRAUMA//HEARTBREAK 
  • ~we don't need to deal with that right now though~
  • I've spent too too much money on magazines
  • I think over the past two weeks I've watched The Virgin Suicides about 12 times, which is now my new record uh
  • FINDING A SPECIAL 'VELVET' SECTION ON THE AMERICAN APPAREL WEBSITE
  • The prospect of getting a new job that gets me £££
  • Oh and finally, probably most importantly, I'm finally getting all the SAT stuff sorted out which means that I'll take a practise test in May, then go and visit different colleges in the US in the summer, then in October I'll take the test for real then finally apply to Columbia and NYU[!!!!] 
  • When I was sorting that out oh lord, there were tearz of JOY oh wow
I think later on I'll write something more substantial and frankly more interesting but at the moment I'm stuck in a Maths//Spanish work ~warp~ or whatever, meaning I have a lot of work to do, and no motivation to do it with. So hopefully by the end of today I'll have written two pages of Botellón stuff which means I'm half way through!! Oh and then I can make some more First Aid Kit mix tapes and make more glittery candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment